Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my baby out for a run tonight and could have stayed out all night, I just wanted to drive and drive but it was getting late....

Anyone else get days like that?????

Lisa :D

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
On the way back from Alloa last night decided not to go back down the M9 but came along the road from Kincardine to the Forth Road Bridge (south of Dunfermline). Nice bit of road (though I didnt know it well enough to get past a twin-exhaust corsa - oh the shame :cry: ). I am sure you know the road better Lisa!

But it's amazing how much mileage I rack up not actually going anywhere (best so far was a 5 minute pop-down-the shops that turned it into a 2 hour blast round the Borders :D )

Neil

·
Registered
259 Posts
foomeister said:
On the way back from Alloa last night decided not to go back down the M9 but came along the road from Kincardine to the Forth Road Bridge (south of Dunfermline). Nice bit of road (though I didnt know it well enough to get past a twin-exhaust corsa - oh the shame :cry: ). I am sure you know the road better Lisa!

But it's amazing how much mileage I rack up not actually going anywhere (best so far was a 5 minute pop-down-the shops that turned it into a 2 hour blast round the Borders :D )

Neil
In Alloa eh....... theres lots of Police there two. Thats where I'm from. The roads from Alloa to Knockhill through forestmill etc are quite good.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
LGEVO said:
Took my baby out for a run tonight and could have stayed out all night, I just wanted to drive and drive but it was getting late....

Anyone else get days like that?????

Lisa :D
I know exactly what you mean, i still have my Evo and i just had to take it out of the garage and take a nice drive in it, i ended up doing 2 tanks of fuel, im going to miss this car hugely :(

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
foomeister said:

Neil
Yeah know that road well mate, good run along there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts