Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now we have a way out of this lockdown I think we should look at getting the first meet of 2021 organised. I think the middle of April would be a good shout. What’s your guys opinions? Who would be interested?

Cheers stewart

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yep definitely up for that. wondering if donnington would be open for spectators then, maybe a good place to meet, or clockhouse? Were about 8 cars at the last meet in 2020

·
Registered
201 Posts
So when is it legal to travel & meet?
looks like there must be a few interested, looking forward to a run out. That said, frikking council and subbies still gritting the road every night where I am.... ffs

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not seen anyone post lately but would be up for a meet any time more or less. So whos out there and interested in the very near future? were 6 or 7 cars just before the lockdown

·
Registered
65 Posts
Clock house definitely sounds a plan..... I'm pretty much tied up this weekend but could definitely do weekend after

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for putting the post up then going quiet. Been really busy the last month or so. Anyway yeah now we are allowed out a little more a meet up is definitely needed. Is Saturday 15th Sunday the 16th may good for people ? Clock wareh for the first and then we can look at others going foward ? Including drive outs etc ?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I would be up for either day.. wanted to come last year but car was off the road ..can u give us a post code pls ..
Cheers nice one

1 - 20 of 70 Posts