Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my trusty Dell Latitude D600 as I have another laptop and don't need 2 of them.

Ideal to use with Evoscan or Ecuflash etc etc ;)

This is the spec:

CPU / Processor: Intel Pentium M 1.6Ghz (equivilent to Pentium 4 3.2ghz)

Hard Drive Size: 40 Gb

RAM / Memory Size: 1024Mb DDR (1gb)

Optical Drive: DVD-ROM/CD-RW

Network / Connectivity: Built in Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 56K Modem

Audio / Sound: Built in

Connections / Ports: 2x USB2.0, Tv out, Vga out, Serial Port, Parellel Printer Port, Headphone and Microphone Ports, PCMCIA solt.

Screen / Resolution: 14.1 Inch TFT Screen with max resolution 1024 x 768

Operating System: Windows XP Professional, I will do a fresh install of XP and include the Original Genuine Windows XP disc (licence key sticker is on the bottom of the laptop) and all the Original Dell Restore Discs are also included.

Other things included: Mains Charger and a New Battery from Dell (so holds charge unlike most used laptops on ebay etc).

Condition: Very good condition, there are a couple of small marks to the cover, but nothing that makes it look untidy. No deal pixels on the screen, or pressure marks. In full workin order with no faults.

I am looking for £200 for it, the price is fair considering what comes with it, and the fact the battery is new from dell too, so it won't let you down.

Collection is welcome, as you can then have a quick play with it to make sure you happy, otherwise insured postage will be £20.

Some Pics:

Any questions feel free to PM me ;)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
no not a dual core, i have the same laptop, for what it is its a canny piece of kit, and you cant go wrong for this price inc a spanking new battery!

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok just finished reformatting it, and doing all the windows updates and putting all the latest drivers on it.

So all ready for it's new owner now ;)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I have a D600 - used it for 3 years of heavy use...

Recommended - one of dells better efforts.

BTTT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts