Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, can anyone give me a link or point me in the right direction for the correct size battery for a evo 9 GT? The battery that's on it is a Panasonic 1 but in Japanese, it also has the small jap terminals

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Just fitted a new battery on my IX couple of months ago, I researched various suppliers after using the Bosch Silver which didn't seem very good and I eventually bought an Advanced Battery Supplies 154XD which has 430CCA, it costs £60 del. direct from Advanced Batteries. So far it has been excellent, I bought another to fit my GTR and have recommended the same battery to some friends who have also bought this model and they are also very happy with it.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just fitted a new battery on my IX couple of months ago, I researched various suppliers after using the Bosch Silver which didn't seem very good and I eventually bought an Advanced Battery Supplies 154XD which has 430CCA, it costs £60 del. direct from Advanced Batteries. So far it has been excellent, I bought another to fit my GTR and have recommended the same battery to some friends who have also bought this model and they are also very happy with it.
Thank you is this the correct battery? Ie Japanese terminals?

https://advancedbatterysupplies.co.uk/product/154-type-extra-heavy-duty-advanced-xd-car-battery/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts