Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
defi oil pressure gauge and greddy pillar pod

Defi oil pressure gauge required with sensor, white lettering during the day with clear face and silver surround, green when illuminated.

Also greddy pillar pod required to match in with existing equipment.

Cheers,

3gan

:smthumbup

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone?

I think these are old stock and not for sale new any more! damn!:smthumbdo

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
defi's

i got 3 oil temp , oil pressure and ex temp 250 if you want
If you have the same type as I am after with all the gubbins I will deffo have the oil pressure gauge off of you, I already have the oil temp gauge, may be interested in the exhaust temp gauge although not sure where I would mount it.
Mine are 60mm ones I think.
I could buy them new cheap enough but not in the right colour as mine seem to be the older style lighting up green which is a bummer!

Any pics!

Cheers,
3gan

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes

these 60 mm i think same as your one . they call the link or some thing like that
Yes my friend that sounds about right to me.
If you sell me the oil pressure IU am sure we can open up this thread and see if the other gauges will sell?

Any pics you can post?

3gan

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i not good picture but my gauges top condition .
so how about selling me the oil pressure gauge?
how much do you want for it?

3gan:smthumbup

I have new ralliart rad cap and cigarette lighter here if you want to trade and cash?

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the thing is i want to sell them all for get the red one or stick with them
well good luck, stick them up for sale and see how you go, I can buy three new gauges for £300 my friend from a very good friend in the states but they are orange/red and I want green, hence seeking just the oil pressure gauge in green to match what I have already.
Good luck!:smthumbup

3gan

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so how about i pay you 250 plus my oil pressure if you can get orange one
It is possible buddy but I would use up my credit with my friend the supplier who is offering me 25% off my next order which is why i would be getting such a good price.

Its a long way around it to get the gauge I want sorry and I want to use this credit on something very special and much more expensive.

Cheers,
3gan

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how about i see you some where, then you can use my cards for order
Sorry, you misunderstand, the friend I order parts from is offering me a special discount on my next order and I want to save the discount for something new for my car that I have planned.
Without this discount the gauges are much more expensive.
If I use the discount on the gauges I will loose out on my next order of parts which is worth a lot more to me as I will be saving a lot more money.

3gan:smthumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts