46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
big fra said:
Would at least make it a bit harder looking eh :crackup: :crackup:
lol mate dont get me wrong these ladies are so ******* deadly it was their elder woman in the time of the iraq and iran war, when saddam thought iran

iran never had an army, the usa pushed and dogged saddam to attack iran to take revenge off dethroning the shah and chucking americans out

so it was the woman and kids and men who blew up saddams tanks etc by themselves , only way saddam won was coz he had those weapons that the usa supplied him and he used it on the iranians and americans were happy about it

these woman are tough but makes u laugh :D

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
moses said:
lol mate dont get me wrong these ladies are so ******* deadly it was their elder woman in the time of the iraq and iran war, when saddam thought iran

iran never had an army, the usa pushed and dogged saddam to attack iran to take revenge off dethroning the shah and chucking americans out

so it was the woman and kids and men who blew up saddams tanks etc by themselves , only way saddam won was coz he had those weapons that the usa supplied him and he used it on the iranians and americans were happy about it

these woman are tough but makes u laugh :D
not exactley how i read it moses !! nasty conflict the iran iraq saga .

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
evo400 said:
not exactley how i read it moses !! nasty conflict the iran iraq saga .
its true bud

iran never ever started that war , never ever and they didnt have a proper army, so many men got killed and at the end the kids , families, woman and elders strapped themselves with bombs and went under iraqi tanks and nearly brought saddam to his knees till he used evil weapons on them

alot of books on them too bud and if u go to iran theirs a martyrs square and museum up their with all the stories, the things u never ever hear of mate, only came out the last few yrs

saddam was americans pawn to get iran

its sad iran were the good guys

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blakmak said:
christ on a bike,imagine trying to pull one of them in a bar.They'd blow your fooking nuts off :eek: woman+gun=psychopath
specially when they have their periods mate, i swear never ever seen a woman more deadly than when she has her periods :D

woman are like so fecked up leading up to it :D give them a gun even worse

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
moses said:
specially when they have their periods mate, i swear never ever seen a woman more deadly than when she has her periods :D

woman are like so fecked up leading up to it :D give them a gun even worse
very,very true mate,our lass is like a coiled cobra,ready to bite at any given moment.when the mood takes me,I will take the p!ss out of her/it.And at that very moment,I regret it as she lunges at me with an iron/pan/knife/fork/spoon/sky controller/R1 slip on can.
PURE EVIL (in a fit body) :mad:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blakmak said:
very,very true mate,our lass is like a coiled cobra,ready to bite at any given moment.when the mood takes me,I will take the p!ss out of her/it.And at that very moment,I regret it as she lunges at me with an iron/pan/knife/fork/spoon/sky controller/R1 slip on can.
PURE EVIL (in a fit body) :mad:
i swear mate its sad, i luv my wife so much, and if u luv someone u dont hurt them or hit them and someone aught to tell me wife that when she has a period :crackup: she scratches me and im a macho man, i dont take **** from no one i grab her mouth to make her shut up and she scratches me even more :crackup: they turn into animals when they have their periods

no man should hit a woman and no woman should hit a man, and if a woman hits a man , a man has the right to clonk her one, they want equality, so lets give it to them

weaker sex, my arse , woman are the dirtiest fighters ever :lol:

when she passes her periods, she is an angel , u will think **** how do fast do they change :D , man their psychos for a week, its unfair they should be locked up those times :D

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
moses said:
its true bud

iran never ever started that war , never ever and they didnt have a proper army, so many men got killed and at the end the kids , families, woman and elders strapped themselves with bombs and went under iraqi tanks and nearly brought saddam to his knees till he used evil weapons on them

alot of books on them too bud and if u go to iran theirs a martyrs square and museum up their with all the stories, the things u never ever hear of mate, only came out the last few yrs

saddam was americans pawn to get iran

its sad iran were the good guys
moses i read a lot of books about the middle east conflicts as it is so interesting . you need to read about the 1980's conflict and how the following years turned out !! it was iran that had iraq on its knees until they withdrew . khomeini wanted saddam dead but the US USSR France Britian had differant idea's iraq was the lesser evil so the goverments wavied the export arms control act.
so they could supply iraq via third partys weapons . eg egypt jordan and kuwait .
most of the goverments @ that time were dirty to the core . take richard fairbanks he was paid over 250,000 $ by iraq as a lawyer for saddam for over 4 years . he then became forign affairs advisor to the next US president !!! basically a paided agent .

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
evo400 said:
moses i read a lot of books about the middle east conflicts as it is so interesting . you need to read about the 1980's conflict and how the following years turned out !! it was iran that had iraq on its knees until they withdrew . khomeini wanted saddam dead but the US USSR France Britian had differant idea's iraq was the lesser evil so the goverments wavied the export arms control act.
so they could supply iraq via third partys weapons . eg egypt jordan and kuwait .
most of the goverments @ that time were dirty to the core . take richard fairbanks he was paid over 250,000 $ by iraq as a lawyer for saddam for over 4 years . he then became forign affairs advisor to the next US president !!! basically a paided agent .
as u know dave at the end it was iran that was in devastation, it never ever started the war

ask any muslim they will tell u the same, saddam was the aggressor and he was the american boogie man and their ally they gave him everything as long as he did a job for them

have a read at these , quiet good

russia was always gonna help iraq, the baathists in syria and iraq were always russian allies mate, till this day

http://www.strategypage.com/messageboards/messages/34-447.asp

start from the bottom messages and work your way up

its a cool read

ive seen the pics mate of dead iranian children with bodyparts missing and in suicide jackets when they went under iraqi tanks to blow themselves up to defend their land

i have a book i will send u if u want by dilip something an indian guy and a well renounced journalist and book writer

done alot for bbc as well

it gives u the low down of the war, just need to find it , aye dilip hiro i remember thats his name

some info on him, the man has met them all from the ayatollahs to saddam himself and eat with terrorists and interviewed militants and dictators over the yrs

http://www.davidhigham.co.uk/html/Clients/Dilip_Hiro

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
moses i have read all of john simpsons books bbc jorno! that has been involved for many many years . he tells a true and believeable account of most things . good read by the way . i will some day go to see babylon and ur .

the western goverments have so much blood on there hands . reaggan/ bush were the worst of the lot .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.