Lancer Register Forum banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts
Interesting thread guys.

Well done Barrie and John for heading over and doing what you did. Very jealous of you both.

As for how much money Barrie has spent on it, who cares. I wish he wasnt in the same class as me at TA but I would need to get rid of a few more competitors before it actually benefits me :lol: I agree that it shouldnt be in pro though - as beautiful as it is. The rest of club need to look and learn from these cars and drivers (the cars dont do it on their own) and raise their game (me included).

Barrie has done a great job at learning to drive it - it isnt just a point a squirt machine and well done on keeping the same tyres all year and getting great results too.

See you next month boys.

Right, Turn it in. :thumbdown

Baz, hope your weekend away was worth it., :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this is the type of sh it we can expect with new people entering over here then they are not the sort of people I want to be hanging with.

We do this for the one love, spirit of the competiton type affair, if you are not in for that then IMHO you aint welcome.

I will be seriously scrutinising them new entry forms.

Nice one chaps:wallbang:
Sense at last :yawn:

Steve is a bitter sod, can't drive and can't manage his personal affairs well at all. Owes me £2000 and has been bankrupt lately, enjoys involving himself in dodgy £100 cheques to rip the banks off. I seriously wouldn't pay any attention to the ******!

Ha ha

Si
:crackup: Av it!:mhihi:

181 - 188 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.