Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just come back from a day out in norwich nothing unusual so far . now the story begins . i was in the passenger in my ladys subaru . they took over a tuning centre and we had a great day seeing cars one after the other on the rolling road about 30 to 35 cars turned out from the north and south of the county . a good time was had the winning car ran 331 / 308 not bad hey and the only question i had all day in my head was do the M L R ever do this ????

·
Registered
878 Posts
i was in the passenger in my ladys subaru
You should have kept that to yourself - if she finds out, you're in trouble :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been to other meets as well with and without the EVO and had a laugh as well as micky take as you can imagine but never able to bring her to an evo day in or out of her car . more days local to east anglia please . apart from snettie that is its a week day and work comes first

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A spark of interest great . The r/r used was at salhouse road called Clive Atthowe Tuning .
It realy was a great day to see all of those cars together . And would be great to see all EVO's doing the same . Win lose or draw the BHP battle it would be a good social day . I'm sure he charged each car £35 but didn't fined out the min turnout .

·
Registered
878 Posts
Have you actually seen the Rolling Road Forum ? If so, there is an event coming up at Silverstone and (as far as I know) one has been held at least once a year for some time now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes mate saw silverstone thread and as far as i could see it was booked to overflow back in jan . just thought it would be good to put something in E Anglia

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Evo4rich said:
Yes mate saw silverstone thread and as far as i could see it was booked to overflow back in jan . just thought it would be good to put something in E Anglia
Hi Rich :D

There are a number of events in Norfolk/Suffolk normally. The last rolling road day done this way was at Emerald in November. Pics are here . They are usually organised by Liam (LR6GSR). Give him a quick shout and see if he has anything cooking.

The night before Snetterton a few of us are going up to Breckland Lodge for a drink with the guys that are stopping over for the track day. Be good to see you there too, mate ... you can catch up with the locals and chat about who is up for what :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice one mick will see you thursday week will be good to chat and try and get something in the pipeline . Looking forward to it

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Evo4rich said:
Nice one mick will see you thursday week will be good to chat and try and get something in the pipeline . Looking forward to it
Cool ... see you there Rich :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I will be popping down on Thursday night as well!! Just to pop in and say hello!!!

Also I would be interested in putting my new motor in the rollers just to see what work it has done or needs doing!!!

However, I would not use Clive Attowes! In my opinion they are crooks and very rude over the phone. My mate had some bits and bobs done there and they were cr4p to say the least!!!

At Emerald the guys are very helpful anf friendly but they use a desk fan for air intake which leads to unreliable figures above 300bhp!

Anyhoo see you guys Thursday week!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear of bad vibe . Seemed nice blokes last wk end with good set up [ no i'm not on the pay roll ] hope we can get something moving talk to you thurs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts