Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a dawes valve fitted but the guy has still to adjust it coz one of his mates took away the boost gauge what does it actually do i was recommened it by sam, he says it will smooth the boost or something and pls can some one help me what ay would it really help.

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol :D haha u r messed mate, do u know anything about the dawes claude if yes gies some advice ya aryan puppet :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moses,
The Dawes device is a spring loaded valve that sits in the pressure line to the wastegate actuator.
What it does is it makes sure that no boost pressure reaches the actuator before the opening point of the valve and so you get no wastegate creep like you do with the standard boost control setup.
This means that your boost will come in a lot stronger and faster than with the standard setup.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
claude what the hell has happened to fred he still not emailing me back maybe he doesnt understand my accent pls pls if u can give him a call need the pistons soon thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Moses i remember speaking to sam about this
Coul you tell we wher 2 get a hold of one and whatb is sam's name on this site so i can arrange with to fit it.

Sid

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sam akaevo-7
How's the motor going
So can just answer the question wher do i get one and how can i meet up with you to get it fitted

SId

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sid u want one i will get u one mate, i got mines from a friend he runs the scottish street racers club he fitted it for me, or if sam can get it he is closer to u mate, u can speak to dave from awd remember the guy with the scooby white one with stickers 300 ft torque he is in perth give him a call.

God bless

Allah hafiz bros

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Moses
Is Dave the quiet one with the standard looking Imprezza
Dpes he work at AWd and if so do yoy have a number?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no no that was andrew forrest the guy that gubbed them all his was the one that did a quarter mile in 11.08, dave is the one who brought his girlfriend along, the only one i think that brought his woman up their, his was the one with the stickers on them 300 ft torque etc, yeah mate his number is 01738 633336, if u want i can order it for u and post it to u , u can pay me next time your in glasgow mate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts