Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Simon - EVO V
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my gf and I spent this past weekend in the Peak District. Such a beautiful place, and the ROADS! Oh man, I have to say this was the most wonderful driving experience I've ever had in the UK.

I'm only an average driver at the best of times, but those roads are so much fun, and clearly the Evo is totally at home on them. On reflection, the footage looks pretty lame, compared to how I felt when I was driving. The car is so planted, so solid, turn in, grip, accelerate out, brake, turn in, grip, accelerate out, repeat ad infinitum. Obviously there are speed limits so I was not really trying to nail it, and I'm quite happy just to enjoy myself within safe limits.

Some of you guys will look at this and think it's pretty lame, it's a shame that the footage doesn't fully reflect the sheer fun and satisfaction that I experienced. But hey, it is what it is. Those roads are sheer perfection, I urge you all to get out there..

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
I thought so from the vids but tbh the whole Peak District looks similar. :lol:

I'm just down the road (9th most dangerous/fun road in the country) in Whaley Bridge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts