Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i received from Japan my new D-Jetro Power FC + Commander, harness and sensors included, for my TME, but, bad surprise, instructions are in japanese. Well, i have not a great confidence with english, but i understand japanese less than zero....
Anybody could send me english instructions, or tell me where i can download them, almost for the part concerning wiring of the air intake sensor, i see from the pictures there is some wirings to do, but i don't understand anything about which ones, pictures are in black and white.... I suppose i have to cut and obtain the connections i need directly from the original connector for the maf, but nothing more....
Could somebody help me?
Thanks in advance....
Gianluca.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
im useless at japanese too ;) but........if you look at the pictures they are spot on to the actual plugs so yo can work out which wire goes where ;)

off hand, the red from the sensor goes to the black wire on the maf plug, and the brown is to red, but not 100% on this (just from memory)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, and thanks....Assuming that your memory is right :D :D , the black cable of the sensor harness has to be grounded, isn't it?
If someone can confirm that these are the right connections i think i don't need the entire manual for installing it, i don't see anything other than connecting the pressure sensor to the proper plug on the pfc,and also the commander, and connect the ecu, or i'm missing something other?

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
it doesnt matter if you get them the wrong way round, you will soon know cos you will get incorrect air temp readings on the commander, so just switch them round. and you are correct about grounding the black one ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thank you very much, but i'm so lucky that with incorrect connection i could burn everything.... :coolsm:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts