Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got a letter from Ralliart stating that my car is an official UK car after buying the car in July, thats only 7 weeks it took them, what amazing customer service.

My car is almost due for a service, I now ask myself, do I drive from Cambridge to Dudley given it took them 7 weeks to write 3 lines to me in a letter?

Can you guess what my answer is going to be?

Def (still ####ed off)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have exchanged quite a few e-mails with ralli-art lately about some problems with my evo and every one was answered quickly and was very help full.
but i am sure every one else will have a different opinion , but i though they were ok .
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have exchanged quite a few e-mails with ralli-art lately about some problems with my evo and every one was answered quickly and was very help full.
but i am sure every one else will have a different opinion , but i though they were ok .
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PLEASE don't start the Ralliart UK are great/ shite thread again .

Dedeffa,

There must be a Ralliart approved service agent in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk or Beds!

P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is Edmonsons in Ipswich and Osbornes in Colchester..both flog Evo's and are raliart recognised...BUT CANT VOUCH FOR THEIR ABILITIES..DAMN CAPS LOCK :):):):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts