Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been such a long time since I post here on the MLR. Hope some of the old lads are still hanging about. Moses, if you're out there send me some blessings m8. :D

Just want to sell some personal parts from my ex-race car.

Custom made intake manifold to suit evos 4 and up. Built to flow extremely well. Made for huge bhp applications. Has a Accufab 90mm tb. Has 8 injector bungs. Has fuel rail with 8an threads at the ends. Has 5 vaccum holes in the back. Has mounts on the top for nitrous solenoids. Also has nitrous bungs drilled/tapped on the underside. With this intake mani we managed to make over 900 bhp on dyno dynamics and mainline dyno. 1000 USD includes shipping and I will also throw in 8 bosch 1600cc injectors. See pics

Attachments

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Custom Headers and Turbo

These are equal length custom made exhaust mani with individual EGTs and Calico Coated. These are made with best stainless material no plumbing pipe quality stuff. The turbo is a true Garrett GT4202r with 1.01 a/r. Has garrett wastegate welded directly to the ex. housing. Has wiggins clamp ferrule welded to the end of the cover that mates to the intercooler. Downpipe is aluminum calico coated with NTK lambda sensor.

1800 USD includes shipping :smthumbup

Attachments

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone needs a waterpump??

Meziere water pump great to use with water-to-air intercoolers or as main water pump. I fitted a quick release valve where the blead was for quick bleading.

200 USD includes shipping

Attachments

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Are the manifolds available with "C**T!" scratched onto them rather than "F**K!"

:lol:
No we Americans like the F**K better! :lol:

That intake was CAD designed by one of my m8s and it kept popping under hi boost and thats why we welded the 1.5 inch alu plate around it making it look like a k-swiss tennis sneaker. :mhihi: Long story short, after re-welding the C**T 3 times and re-powdercoating I scratched it and no matter how much powder I threw at it it would still show through. :wallbang::crackup:

Its in the backside so it doesn't show once bolted ;)

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Any pics of the turbo fitted?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
quite possibly the ugliest inlet manifolds i have seen. But hey if it works i suppose :handsup:

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good to see you are still alive buddy :smthumbup

free bump for you :)
Thanks my friend! :) Hope all is well with you!

BTW, I will be selling my sheptrans transfer case with quaiffe and uprated custom made 300m steel 25 spline output shaft and 2 piece chromoly driveshaft with the proper yoke attached. Also have a similarly built t-case with RS diff instead of quaiffe and same output shaft. ;)

These transfer cases are bulletproof. Loads of tests when it to it to ensure these don't break like the weak output shafts that snap during launch etc etc. I made a run of 5 output shafts, kept 2, sold 1 to moses, and sold 2 to a shop in dubai.

Also have a brand new 5-speed gearbox shep built with taller evo 9 first gear, custom ratios, rem ISF, ++ basically a level 2 sheptrans built box never used.

Also have a RS diff kit coming off with evo 9 rear diff (very very low miles)and AMS alu mustache bar eliminator installed. Complete with shafts ++

These parts are coming off this weekend..

Any offers on them before it comes off the vehicle and is officially offered for sale?

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm selling the throtle body separetely unless someone grabs the intake mani complete first. I told the buyer I'll sell it by Tuesday if nobody buys the entire pkg.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Throtle body sold.

If someone wants to take a chance with the intake mani I'll sell it for 300 USD shipped. She looks alot better up close then in the pics. Better yet, it performs extremely well if you plan on making 700 plus bhp/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts