Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new full system, and looking to decat at the same time.

With mine being such a rare car, there's not many place that do exhausts to fit - but one place, Hyeline Performance, do a Fujitsibo Legalis R (Cat back system) for around £575.
However, I think I will be better off getting a custom-made system, with a decat, as i'm sure it'll be cheaper and probably as good as, if not better than the Fuji.....

Have seen a place called GDS Exhausts who should be able to do me a decat and full system, handmade and fitted to my car for less than £500 (hopefully for £400) - anyone heard of them/have experience?

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Also, was thinking, if I have a custom made system, I could get a 3" system, connected to the 2.5" downpipes, to give me better flow. Would this be too loud, and is it worth doing?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Blueflame exhausts in Skelmersdale, massive factory. You'll have to do a google as my address bar has vanished :confused:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Yes I have experience of GDS exhausts.

The workmanship was very good quality, however I will never darken thier doors again.

Take the 'quote' with a pinch of salt, thats all im saying :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Can give Blueflame nothing but praise.
I had a system build for my last car and it almost took as long for me to chose the end can as them build it :D
And It's still on the car 100k later :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts