Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am still looking for a Cusco slam panel for my 5. I can't believe I missed the one that came up in the for sale section yesterday.

Somebody must have one they want to let go.

Cheers guys

Rick

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's now 2 I've narrowly missed out on this week.:cry::cry:

Come on guys, somebody has got to have a spare one.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the design of the Cusco one, it's slightly different from every other one I've seen. Also if I get the blue one, all of the stuff I've had powdercoated under the bonnet is in Cusco blue so it will match.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Andy, I've just had a look but can't see one. If it is still there and you see it, could you link it for me please?

Cheers

Rick

·
Registered
731 Posts
the 1 on ebay doesnt seem 2 still be there, but ive had a look on japperformance parts 4 u, there isnt a cusco panel on there but a pretty nice 1 that does look a littel different 2 say the 1 i have ??????
give them a bell, ive seen loads of cusco 1s on there and im sure the guys there will be abel 2 help as they have with me in the past, just because there isnt 1 on there web page doesnt mean they dont have 1.... also, there prices are pretty good..

http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/part_list.asp?search=&Make=Mitsubishi&Category=&Page=8

other than that, try a googel search m8

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks so much for letting me know about that one Andy, it's not quite the design I'm after. I like the way the Cusco shrouds the radiator and this one doesn't.

Please keep your eyes open still.

Thanks again mate.

Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts