Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
R1 CHR said:
Provisionally sold to BHP pending payment!
Cheers Richard.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

How do I start explaining to the misses what this thing is for :shake:

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
R1 CHR said:
Unused Cusco Oil Catch Tank.

£75 including postage.

R1 CHR
Just thought I'd give an update on the this item that I purchased from R1 CHR.

Basically the item didn't arrive :(

Richard (R1 CHR) posted the tank, first class the day after I paid him via Paypal. Unfortunately it just got lost in the post :rolleyes:

Richard and I gave the tank a few weeks to show up, just incase there were some postal issues, but to no avail.

End result was that R1 CHR (Richard) refunded my money, back into my Paypal account, with no quibble or prompting. :smthumbup (Top Guy)

I thought that I should mention this, as there has been some bad press recently regarding members paying for things that didn't turn up.

Personally I've lost nothing, however Richard now has to go through the process of trying to claim from the Royal Mail for a lost package, which is just extra hassle that I'm sure he doesn't need !!

Moral of the story really is, when posting items out either send recorded delivery, special delivery or via parcel force, as at least you have some chance of tracking said part.

Cheers

Ken.

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Moral of the story really is, when posting items out either send recorded delivery, special delivery or via parcel force, as at least you have some chance of tracking said part.

could'nt agree more ken ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback Ken.

It's a shame for both of us that it's gone walkabouts.

I think it's only fair, in all instances, that a buyer's money is returned promptly, and without fuss, if there's a problem.

At least then we all win and no-one looses. Recorded delivery for me from now on though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts