Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Is anyone using the Cusco front rear lower braces on an evo 6? Is the handling increased significantly? I am running front and back struts braces at the moment so am looking to increase the torsional stiffness of the shell and keep the suspension components located more solidly, so the geometry stay solid whilst cornering hard.

Cheers,

EVO6RSS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can concur with Blade on this - I recently had them fitted and once the geometry was sorted the difference was amazing. The feel (purely subjective) was much improved - the steering response felt much better. I would definitely recommend them.

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the factory strut brace (3 point) and MiNES lower arm bar (4 point) plus a front LSD, all were on the car when I got it so I can't say what a difference they make over standard unless anyone wants to donate a test drive in a bog standard E6 and I will let you know :D.
That reminds me I must get the OMP rear brace, for £30-£40 you can't go wrong really ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had the lower 5 point fitted I am picking the car up from RC tonight so I will let you know.

I am driving at Oulton Park tomorrow and have just heard that they have forecast snow:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buy Buy Buy

Have had fitted the front single brace and the 5 point fitted the car was brilliant at Oulton today.

I am now thinking of the rear as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The lower arm bar 4 points I cannot remember, like 160- 180. The lower arm bar 90 or 100 :) From Fair Import of course.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There was just a group buy running, total front and rear lower braces from Cusco in my case GBP 175.
Good deal then:D.

Cheers

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.