Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont waste yer money,the autosport show is no-where near as good as last year,
although we did meet someone REALLY REALLY HELPFULL......NOT !,Near the HKS stand.
bet he owns a Mitsubishi Charisma Bypass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agree with you - I feel that I really wasted my money. The HKS stand may as well of had bimbos on it for all the help those blokes were!

Wot no Ralliart!

Best bit was going home again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the show was really good......
Did you speak to the Japanese bloke on the HKS stand???
I spoke to him,he was the one who built the Evo engine they had on the stand.512bhp and 600 and something of torque...he definatly knew what he was talking about and talked me through each stage of mods HKS could do on my engine.
The live action arena was crap though,the first time they had that it was really good with lots of rally cars and rallyX cars with some of that mad max type of stuff but now it is full of crap like that.What was the point of the sidecars and the demolition thing utter crap.
But the ladies more than made up for it,anyone who says they did not enjoy that must be a woman or a complete ******....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Autosport show is inclined heavily 2 racing stuff and trade promotion , gr8 4 peops like me because I can talk tech 2 guys in the know and pick up loads of product info.
But 4 the average public probably a bit dull , have 2 admit tho there was much less F1 , GT and rally stuff this year.

Will agree that TD#/HK# stand and all the guys on it , except the Japanese , is a waste of.................they just want yer money !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But the ladies more than made up for it,anyone who says they did not enjoy that must be a woman or a complete ******....

or have an ugly wife/girlfriend

peops like me because I can talk tech
the average public probably a bit dull

i have not at any time in my life come under the heading average public ,im most hurt !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pisces Iscariot....
So are you telling me you did not look at any of the ladies there?????
I definatly had a look at the ladies and I have a very nice looking girlfriend(just ask my mate who keeps on having dreams about her)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was there too all the way from the Netherlands.Very disapointing i must say.Nowhere I found descent info on mods for my EVO ,just the normal things you see on every show.
HKS guys could not help me at all ,did not speak to the Japanese guy though.
Was hoping to get some idea,s on how to go on with the mods ,but found almost nothing helpful.
Girls everywhere in their catsuits were nice ,but the redlight district in Amsterdam is only 15 miles away from here so if I want to that and more.......
Biggest fun was the pub and the ride home and chasing a Ferrari in the UK with 160 MPH on the Motorway and the same again in belgium with UK Impreza .
But have seen it ,been there ,done that.So I do not have to go again.
Bye chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i went up as well, and i agree the show has been better in the past.

dont s'pose anyone has any pics do they? some of the girls at they evo magazine stand would be nice http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > !

thanks

P.S : nice to meet Tony up there (tonyc) hope to see you again soon at a show or something, i let my dad drive it home
........think he wants one now [img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts