Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ultralite Atec II's 18 x 8.5" I think. I did buy the Rota Force 18 x 9's in white for it originally , but I preferred the black Ultralites and did a straight swap for them with someone on MLR.

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Looks fantastic Mike - new set of wheels? Fourth photo is my favourite as it really show off the iconic nose down, rear up stance of the VI. Surely you can't be thinking of selling?

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Phil, I actually went out to take the pics today with the intention of coming back home and writing up the for sale ad. I did the ad, read it, put the pics on photobucket, then thought I just can't do it. Ha ha.

I really am considering selling up but don't know what to do. It would only be for a short while then i'd have another EVO, but got my heart set on a IX GT in white or a X in White or Blue. Sider's car has changed my mind!

Either that or look out for a big power evo VI for the track/events etc.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I liked that first pic too. Makes it look PHAT! lol
I like to think that's what everyone sees when you come up behind them in a VI. Move over please. Coming thru!

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's on the Ralliart coilovers. It would probably look better lowered but it's as low as it goes on those ones. A set of BC's wouldn't go amiss I guess but it's ok for now. Might be selling so spent enough on it for now i think.

Cheers for the comments.

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
You've clearly got the selling itch so no point in trying to dissuade you over that. I've thought about a IX and can see why there's a growing following of the X, but they've not got close to parting me from my VI.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All in good time Phil. All in good time! :lol:

I reckon i'll always have a VI now, probably even if I just keep one tucked away for track days. :smthumbup But we must move ever upward and onward! Well, that is if I get my promotion!:wallbang::mhihi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts