Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could you sleep here?

moses said:
hmm footsie last time i checked the news the spanish ******* goverment was taking over lands belonging to foreigners like brits and others and not compensating them

its not really recommended is it to buy land their
:) Yep moses done me homework. :D Its called land grab :mad: But unless they knock down the apartments below and above me and half of Altea Town. :D They wont get me. :blush: Move in this weekend :) Just had offer of New evo7 for £10,000 delivered to spain.wanted a 6 but what you think?? import of course! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Re: could you sleep here?

footsie said:
:) Yep moses done me homework. :D Its called land grab :mad: But unless they knock down the apartments below and above me and half of Altea Town. :D They wont get me. :blush: Move in this weekend :) Just had offer of New evo7 for £10,000 delivered to spain.wanted a 6 but what you think?? import of course! :cool:
10k is excellent sweetheart, japan is alot cheaper, how does the tax's work up their how much will u need to pay to import it to spain

it makes me sick, people can come up to our country and buy out our land or properties but when we go to places like saudi arabia and spain, they wanna **** us over

assholes, we should have the same law for them in this country, and also they bastards fish on our waters , **** the eu

uk should stay independent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,270 Posts
Re: Re: could you sleep here?

moses said:
10k is excellent sweetheart, japan is alot cheaper, how does the tax's work up their how much will u need to pay to import it to spain

it makes me sick, people can come up to our country and buy out our land or properties but when we go to places like saudi arabia and spain, they wanna **** us over

assholes, we should have the same law for them in this country, and also they bastards fish on our waters , **** the eu

uk should stay independent
yet again moses you speak the truth my son, go on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

y2kfireblade said:
yet again moses you speak the truth my son, go on!
mate it pi55es me off, were open for everyone to **** us over, but we dont have the same rights in other european countries and saudi arabia but these c'onts come over with their business's and buy everything out

were like a punchbag for everyone, uk should always stay independent, thats what makes it special
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

moses said:
mate it pi55es me off, were open for everyone to **** us over, but we dont have the same rights in other european countries and saudi arabia but these c'onts come over with their business's and buy everything out

were like a punchbag for everyone, uk should always stay independent, thats what makes it special
:( Hell moses didnt realise me spanish builders were gona p..s you off that much! :D If uk so wonderful.Why do you think i sold my business and my evo to come here????.I can assure you.I have no regrets.Fill up uk with asylum seekers as they are.Im now a spanish one along with 55,000 brits that live here already!.Keep paying the taxs and heating bills!.And if you can afford to get drunk do it :D ;) 1 euro a pint here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

footsie said:
:( Hell moses didnt realise me spanish builders were gona p..s you off that much! :D If uk so wonderful.Why do you think i sold my business and my evo to come here????.I can assure you.I have no regrets.Fill up uk with asylum seekers as they are.Im now a spanish one along with 55,000 brits that live here already!.Keep paying the taxs and heating bills!.And if you can afford to get drunk do it :D ;) 1 euro a pint here ;)
lol i know luv trust me, im so pi55ed off with everything at the moment, the government, the local councils who screw and overcharge the council tax bill and the [email protected] who wanna set toll charges on the motorway and per mile etc etc

their screwing us everywhere

and still our country is better than any other one in the world but we need to fight the government together and to protest. coz were working like cattle for them and as slaves
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

moses said:
lol i know luv trust me, im so pi55ed off with everything at the moment, the government, the local councils who screw and overcharge the council tax bill and the [email protected] who wanna set toll charges on the motorway and per mile etc etc

their screwing us everywhere

and still our country is better than any other one in the world but we need to fight the government together and to protest. coz were working like cattle for them and as slaves
:) Decided life to short.why fight?.just walk away and enjoy! :) Just want a lhd evo :cry: Miss her so much.But the tanks still running :D on same uk fuel :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

footsie said:
:) Decided life to short.why fight?.just walk away and enjoy! :) Just want a lhd evo :cry: Miss her so much.But the tanks still running :D on same uk fuel :rolleyes:
i do agree with u luv, but somone needs to fight to get our country back from the screwing goverment, who tax everyone and enslave us

makes me sick when the motherfecker dole scroungers and scum get payouts and are able to work and afford season tickets and holidays , they get the benefits but the hard working people get screwed and the war vets

dont know where the countries going

u enjoy the weather dear and keep it real :) and dont let them asses grab your land :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

moses said:
i do agree with u luv, but somone needs to fight to get our country back from the screwing goverment, who tax everyone and enslave us

makes me sick when the motherfecker dole scroungers and scum get payouts and are able to work and afford season tickets and holidays , they get the benefits but the hard working people get screwed and the war vets

dont know where the countries going

u enjoy the weather dear and keep it real :) and dont let them asses grab your land :D
:) Moses my son was sent to iraq.he was 19yrs at the time.i have young friends with babies living with parents as cannot afford to buy a home.when i see houses allocated to asylum seekers i find it totally mad.Spent years fighting local councilers in cornwall."most probabley dead now or in a rest home :rolleyes: uk is in a mess.like i said life to short!.hence why i dropped out.loving every minute of it here :D Perhaps you will see the light one day. :) In the mean time will you find me a L.H.D 6 or TME
Please :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: could you sleep here?

footsie said:
:) Moses my son was sent to iraq.he was 19yrs at the time.i have young friends with babies living with parents as cannot afford to buy a home.when i see houses allocated to asylum seekers i find it totally mad.Spent years fighting local councilers in cornwall."most probabley dead now or in a rest home :rolleyes: uk is in a mess.like i said life to short!.hence why i dropped out.loving every minute of it here :D Perhaps you will see the light one day. :) In the mean time will you find me a L.H.D 6 or TME
Please :)
sweetheart i agree it hurts alot when we see our stuff given to dodgy aslyum seekers and to dole scrounging chav scum, it hurts alot, when us natives get treated like **** and scumbags get treated like kings

all our lives we work hard and do the hours and it seems most time we work for the government to pay their tax,s vat its slavery

lol @ ian , pls footsie take me in and charge me 50 pound a month rent :D too
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top