Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading Jap.Perf.Mag over the weekend and they have a special feature on EVO's. I'm praying that the price of brake pads they published was actually a printing error ... do EVO6 pads cost £360 for a pair??? (they listed front and rears as the same price).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Last I checked, Mitsubishi wanted £261|PLS|VAT for the front and amp; rears (£613 all up!)

I'm not sure if they've ever sold any at that price - I got Brembo ones from Dragon at about £115 |PLS| VAT for the front and £40-ish for the rears. The Mitsu dealer was happy to bung them on for me.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most Mitsubishi dealers do not charge that for the pads however I have heard one dealer quoted someone that price!
Brembo pads can even be had direct from Brembo themselves I believe for roughly £150|PLS|VAT so god knows what Mitsubishi are thinking of.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Taken from co-ordsport website....

MR407376 Brake pad set, Ft. Brembo E5/7 (A) £454.55
MR407391 Brake pad set, Rr. Brembo E5/7 (A) £430.84

However I'm sure that when I got mine done at Ralliart it was £150|PLS|VAT for the fronts and £120|PLS|VAT for the rears. Don't know what is included in the brake pad set mentioned above

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave...
I had the front pads changed on my E6 last month buy Steve Hill Motorsport. Brembo pads for £150
They even fitted them as part of my service,which was nice....
Tel number for them is 01844 201025

1 - 5 of 5 Posts