Set of 4 genuine Compomotive MO alloy wheels, 8x18, including centre caps in great condition. I think the ET is 35 but it is hard to read after the wheels were refurbed. One picture I think shows ET35.

Finished in gloss black. MSR (member on here) had them refurbed for me by Lepsons when I bought the TME they were on from him about 7 years ago. In very good condition so no kerbing, buckling, scrapes or other damage. Wheels are in very good but used condition, so gloss black finish does have some very light scratches, but only really visible under artificial light up close. On car they look great. Ran them for 4 or 5 years on my TME, but only did 6,000 miles before put original TME wheels on.

Tyres are all AD08R, 225/40 r18 88W, two of which have a reasonable amount of life left (branded “R”) and two of which are new (which are branded “RS”) fitted end of 2021 and done less than 100 miles. Wheels with tyres on stored in my garage (so not sat on the car) for last 12 months. Also have a spare AD08 tyre (same use as the used 2 tyres) which can go with the sale for free as a spare (came off a spare wheel I had, full size).

These wheels and tyres ran on my TME without any rubbing (and car was lowered). Excellent looks and performance. Sadly TME now sold so not included (!) and pic of whole car is to show the wheels only.

Buyer collects or for an easy sale at full price with deposit paid etc, I’m prepared to drive within circa a 50 mile radius to meet to hand over, eg meet at Lincoln or Hull depending where you are based.

Thanks