Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, tricky this but i'm looking at flocking my dash and consoles so i'm not looking to buy more to swap. Basically either i'd collect them from you or pay you to ship them to the company i have in mind, they will flock then courier down i'd fit and then sen you mine - which are mint.

Just looking at options at the mo,

·
Banned
100 Posts
Ive just been trying to source some evo dashboards, the prices which are coming back to me are £150 - £250. I would recommend having your own done, at least you know the dash is in good condition. I can't believe the prices of these :-(

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive just been trying to source some evo dashboards, the prices which are coming back to me are £150 - £250. I would recommend having your own done, at least you know the dash is in good condition. I can't believe the prices of these :-(
yeah doesnt make it viable but then i might look into using my dads car or hiring a car for the week.

interesting, if only i can find someone whos pulled theres out for a rollcage :D, maybe i should of done this a couple of months ago over the winter months :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you want that center console I have Ian?
Yes please Gray - my posts are going missing, i replied to yours and chris's ? :confused:

Hold it for me for the moment, so i can see what i can obtain :smthumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts