Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I am now seriously getting ready for a stainless exhaust, but don't want to spend crazy cash. So I had the magnex downpipe and Decat section in mind from the turbo, but then what back boxes are compatible to the magnex decat pipe?

I'm hopefully looking at either the Hyper Muffler or Blitz Nur Spec do these back boxes marry up to the magnex system ok or are there more pieces involved?

Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They both fit - I'm doing the same at the moment.

The magnex finishes in the same place as the oem so any cat back system should fit.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks J

Just went to see a guy Simon at Woodford Motorsport in Totne South Devon near me, (I think he uses the forum but don't know his nickname), his business email is [email protected] , he has had his own stainless downpipe and decat pipe manufactured, 3 straight through and they look good. Good quality virtually the same as the magnex system and cheaper.
Quoted the downpipe @ £125. Not sure if thats with VAT but I think so. The Decat pipe is made from the same material and again 3 straight through, no 2.5 restrictor.

The system looks good and also finishes at the same position as the magnex system so compatable with most Cat back systems.
I'm going to fit get one fitted next month or so, will let you all know what its like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.