Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Hey Lee, I'm sure we could all do a little bit of digging on here to make you look a tad silly with your new bravado statements.

I can think of a few threads way back when I got my E46 M3 when you were slagging them off somewhat.

Too busy to find them right now, but I'm sure we can given time ;)

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mosi said:
Hey Lee, I'm sure we could all do a little bit of digging on here to make you look a tad silly with your new bravado statements.

I can think of a few threads way back when I got my E46 M3 when you were slagging them off somewhat.

Too busy to find them right now, but I'm sure we can given time ;)
go on then.....i dont care

i have had the car 2 weeks now, and i will not be returning to evo ownership

i was wrong, i admit it

lee

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: Comparison of the VI and the M3

Dark Evo said:
Dead right. You drove the Mak like a Pussy and I suspect you do the same in the BM :)
and you would know this, how?

its true, but i have never met you on either the track or the road

:confused:

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Comparison of the VI and the M3

LeeLegend-TME139 said:

Errr, Lee - dont you remember that van that took you on the inside on your favourite challenging bend on the M25 a few months ago ? ..... that was Isty on his way back from the cash & carry.

I heard you were giving it death.

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Comparison of the VI and the M3

LeeLegend-TME139 said:

Your first statement says it all really, 'There is no comparison'

Surely there is some pros and cons with both marques? I was looking forward to reading how **** the M3 handles and how much slower it is compared with your Mak, bit of a anti climax :(

No, I have never met you on the road or track, but from what Iv'e read on here you sem to have no sense in direction lol

Come on you can do better than that? what's the grip like on the M3? do you even know what tyres are on there? (without going out side and checking)

Give us some sort of driving comparisons, does it under stear, over stear? what are the brakes and suspension like?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
E46 doesnt come close to the VI for thrills and i know my m8 used to drive a E46 M3 and what does he drive now after being in the Tommi thats right an Evo VI :D
Surprised you didnt see my thread lee about swapping M3 for TME or VI, you both probably could have saved some money on the deal :)

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
The E46 M3 is a feckin great car

The Evo is a feckin great car (well, apart from the Proton ones!)

Both do different things extremely well

Both are designed/focussed in different areas.

The Evo obviously suited Lee's earlier years / lifestyle

And now the E46 M3 is the perfect tool for his needs / lifestyle

Dont take anything away from either cars lads....now calm down.

Suffice to say, Lee is no longer a Chav and Joe Public looks up to him now as opposed to laughing at him - which must fill him with a warm comforting feeling.

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Mosi said:

Suffice to say, Lee is no longer a Chav and Joe Public looks up to him now as opposed to laughing at him - which must fill him with a warm comforting feeling.
Youve not seen the Burberry interior he specified then Steve.

The warm feeling comes the morning after hes eaten his Friday favorite Kebab with extra Chilli and Garlic relish :D

Jez

1 - 20 of 134 Posts