Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a shitty end to the half??!! 2 up and go in level???? :confused: :confused: :cry:

Such a stupid penalty, i ask!!!! and we SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY in the second minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** OFF IRISH GUY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
speed junkie said:
What a shitty end to the half??!! 2 up and go in level???? :confused: :confused: :cry:

Such a stupid penalty, i ask!!!! and we SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY in the second minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** OFF IRISH GUY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feckin hell bud so sorry to hear that bud who scored for them was it the arab guy

u know ive been following the israeli arab teams news for 2 yrs **** they did so well, they suffered racism and alot of abuse, their from a poor ghetto in israel and their coach and manager is an israeli dude, such a nice guy and alot of israeli jews in the same team, their captain scored the last 2 goals for them a good few weeks back

and in their daily paper it said, no arabs no goals, which was so good

coz previously the opposition fans like beiter jerusalem and hapoel tel aviv had placards in the stadium towards the israeli arabs saying no arabs no terrorism

[email protected] and they wont the champioinship twice in a row, ******* so good :D beit sakhnin is the team , u mind they played newcastle last yr ,them

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to drown my sorrows last night, it workrd too :crackup: Such a sh!tty result, we were playing a drama queen of a keeper, got O'Brien sent off for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we always make it difficult for ourselves, so here's another one

:confused:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
fra my friend here is a classic joke i posted for wullie 2 yrs ago :D

Q: How many Rangers fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Don't matter, cos they're all condemned to eternal darkness anyway.

Alex McLeish was going to the Gers halloween party as a pumpkin.
Come midnight he still hadn't turned into a coach.

Q: What do Rangers fans and mushrooms got in common?
A: They both sit in the dark and feed on nothing but crap.

Q: How is a pint of milk different then a hun?
A: If you leave the milk out for a week it develops a culture!

Q: What's the difference between a Hun and a sperm?
A: At least a sperm has one chance in 5 million of becoming a human being.

Q: What's the difference between Rangers and a three pin plug?
A: Their both absolutely useless in Europe.

Q: What's the difference between a busload of Rangers fans and a Hedgehog?
A: On a hedgehog, the pricks are on the outside.

my fave
Q: Why did the Gers fan NEVER cross the road?
A: He was waiting for the Green Man to turn Orange.

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts