Go-Karting at Raceland ?
RR day at Dastek
Track / Knockhill
Lunch meet ?

·
Registered
20,607 Posts
Stu

We just had a RR Day ??...i dont think anybody would be up for that so soon after the last one,only 2 weeks ago!!

I'll sort something out again no probs.

Go-Karting
Run + Lunch

Anymore suggestions??? Please feel free!!!!

·
Vendor
2,926 Posts
MLR Croft

I appreciate that most of the MLR events require big journeys for you boys, but Croft can't be too bad a run?

The MLR Croft track day is on the May Bank Holiday weekend, Sunday 29th.

We've just received the first confirmed bookings from Scottish MLR members and it would be great to see a load more join them!

What better venue to host the next MLR Scots meet and have some circuit action to top it off :)

Don't hesitate to contact me should you need any more info.

Cheers
Nigel

·
Premium Member
9,210 Posts
Re: MLR Croft

nigelS said:
I appreciate that most of the MLR events require big journeys for you boys, but Croft can't be too bad a run?

The MLR Croft track day is on the May Bank Holiday weekend, Sunday 29th.

We've just received the first confirmed bookings from Scottish MLR members and it would be great to see a load more join them!

What better venue to host the next MLR Scots meet and have some circuit action to top it off :)

Don't hesitate to contact me should you need any more info.

Cheers
Nigel
:D :D come on folks.should be a great weekend

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
im game for anything

cue stu and cam with their gay talk

go-karts sound good (kartstart or raceland)

or how about one of they runs the english members did, i think it was to go about various places picking up items or clues for things. :confused: cant remember all the details. it'll be on here somewhere

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Croft sounds good.

Willox whats your plan for travelling. I've the wee mans birthday on the Saturday and I'm dayshift on the Monday.

I could possibly travel down late Saturday stay overnight somewhere, but travel up the road on the Sunday night.

Who long to travel down to Croft?? At sensible speeds :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,210 Posts
Evojkp said:
Croft sounds good.

Willox whats your plan for travelling. I've the wee mans birthday on the Saturday and I'm dayshift on the Monday.

I could possibly travel down late Saturday stay overnight somewhere, but travel up the road on the Sunday night.

Who long to travel down to Croft?? At sensible speeds :rolleyes:
haven't looked yet.its a 600 mile round trip for me,but i'm 150 miles north of edinburgh.will be putting the 7 on my trailer and towing it with van or 4x4.hopefully sit a good 60/70 taking it easy.track time finishes at 5pm on the day,circuit closes at 6pm.the track is around scoth corner,however far that is :confused:

·
Vendor
2,926 Posts
Overnight suggestion

Willox, Evojkp - There is a decent Hotel with sensible rates right on the A1 roundabout at Scotch Corner, called the Scoth Corner Hotel funnily enough, 01748 850900. Plenty of car parking space and never had any problems with overnight security there. You've only got a 10-15 mins run from there to the circuit in the morning then.

Martin - received the cheque and booking forms, thanks

·
Vendor
2,926 Posts
Distance

Stuart

Just checked on the AA route planner and its quoting 2hrs 51mins and 162.8miles from Edinburgh center to the circuit itself. Basically you'd take the A68 all the way until you pick up juction 58 of A1M, few southbound exits later and you're at Scotch Corner.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: Distance

nigelS said:
Stuart

Just checked on the AA route planner and its quoting 2hrs 51mins and 162.8miles from Edinburgh center to the circuit itself. Basically you'd take the A68 all the way until you pick up juction 58 of A1M, few southbound exits later and you're at Scotch Corner.
So that'll be 130 odd miles for me then,Wouldnt it be just as easy firing down the a1??

1 - 20 of 84 Posts