Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colie

What happened to your car's problem with the metal crack in the back of the boot? Did you get it sorted? Has your dealer done the welding? Are you fitting one the rear strut braces I showed you pictures of? Keep us posted! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry dude...

yeah...all done re-welded and sealed to perfection!...at thier cost...s'pose it was the least they could do!;)

got to keep a look out for front and rear strut brace now...my dealers said they could get me some but he could say much 'cus the wife was with me ;):)

i've got TurboZs old lowered coils (used to be on his Ohlins-look almost new!) to fit but i'm taking my 4 to the local ralliart guys in exeter to have a look at the AYC before i fit them...they are going to 'plug 'n' play'...just pop in they said:), 'well i will' i said....

still not 100% convinced the noise is normal:(.....instincts and stuff....

Taking her in for a quote to have her waxoyl'd tomorrow....

once i get the formalities out the way i'll be able to start the real business of modding...got to get the 'must do' things done first.

After that going to try and convince the wife she wants a Nissan 200sx Turbo (£2800) for a run about:D(mentioned in separte post) going for a test drive.

got my car up on members cars!...this website has now been sent halfway across the world and back i'm so proud! i've got some better pics since that one, mailed to darin so will be up eventually (he's a busy lad!)

My nephew has a Holden thing...5 litre V8 in OZ. he's impressed.

When i was there last we drove around the Melbourne F1 route in his Holden...so funny...all the seats where still up , billboards the lot..GP music playing on the stereo......got bits of it on video.. still makes me smile:)

Saw the post :New exhuast and amp; filter, review,photos and amp; problems, in the tech section......thats what i need ..pretty pictures....guess what i'm up for next!:D

Talk soon catch ya on messenger!

Colie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, black or clear waxoyl? choices, choices....
Had a look at the 200SX...seems to be a lot of rust on the front trim ..right at the bottom...
hmm....not sure...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts