Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a evo 6 tme on 51 plate.

was just wondering if buddy suspension is very good. will be doing alot of track days wont be driving it much on road.

my other options were the ex tec suspension or ohlins but these are about 500 quid more than the buddys

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Are you talking about Buddyclub?

I've heard good reports about their coilovers but have not had any first hand experience with them myself.

Have you considered Tein Super Street or Mnoflex?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been told by a few tunners not to bother with the tein stuff. the ex tec looks a good kit but its 2500 quid were the buddys are 1650

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Over £2K, but you pay for what you get. Keefey's red 7 runs them, absolute brilliance, car does everything you want it to when you want it too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ohlins arent really an option because there arent any new sets in Europe at present. if you can find anyone selling a set then youre extremely fortunate. there arent any more due until summer at best. there are plenty of used sets kicking about though.

Exe-TC and Ohlins may be £500 more expensive, but you get what you pay for with dampers. the extra cash is easily worth the performance improvement

1 - 10 of 10 Posts