Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Can do you a set of brand new BC Racing coilovers. £649 inc vat or we can do a deal on a set installed. We are about 1 hour from you matey :)

Stevie

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RS
21,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can do you a set of brand new BC Racing coilovers. £649 inc vat or we can do a deal on a set installed. We are about 1 hour from you matey :)

Stevie
I saw the BC's on ebay... are they any good? What else have you got? - I don't mind spending more for quality.

I had a set of Stance coilovers fitted to my VIII in America and loved them but I don't think they make them for the V.
Would love Ohlins but so expensive and where can you get them?! I fancy some KW variants as the stainless chock body appeals to me and they are supposed to be awesome.

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RS
21,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they probably aren't that great to be fair pal

i'd go for the bc's i had the apex ones which are basically the same unit and loved them :smthumbup
Yeah like I said I don't mind spending the money for kit that performs and lasts. The KW's variants really appeal to me but I will consider the BC's at that price.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Ive had a set of BC's on for about 3 weeks now and I'm still playing with the damping settings but so far I've been totally blown away by them.

Don't be put off by the price, they are great. I got mine on a special offer but if was paying full price I would go for the inverted ones as they are only £75 more.

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Sorry mate, I assumed that you may be looking for some on a budget, my apologies.

The KW certainly have a great reputation, the use stainless bodies and plastic coated accessories so no rust ;)

The BC dampers are certainly getting good reviews so you have a few options there. We are also TEIN dealers so thats an option too.

I can PM you a price for the KW if you like mate :)

Stevie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts