·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Tel: 01455 612103

Fax: 0560 3140516

Web: www.ltsperformance.co.uk

Email: [email protected]

Inconjunction with LTS Performance, we can now offer an MLR Group Buy on FIA and Non FIA approved bucket seats from Cobra and K Sport​

The Group Buy will be on the following seats from Cobra:- Imola, Suzuka and Evolution in GRP, Kevlar, Carbon and Technology ranges with or without sidemounts.

For anybody not requiring an FIA approved seat we will be offering K Sport seats.

COBRA

Imola Pro

Imola Pro Technology

Cobra's composite technology is unsurpassed in providing a seat with unparalleled strength at an unbelievably light weight. The Imola has a five or six point harness facility, Suede Tec grip system, high quality rock fabric and the choice of Diolen or Kevlar shell in two widths, each with a black gel coat finish as standard. This hugely successful seat has attained new levels of specification. All this with Cobra's legendary quality and strength - there are no alternative.

* Fixed back competition seat

* Full composite construction lightweight shell

* Suede Tec grip system on cushions and wear patches

* Maximum side impact protection for upper and lower body

* Hans compatible head restraint

* Suitable for all competition use

* Full 5/6 point harness facility

* Adjustable/removable centre cushions

Suzuka Pro

Suzuka Pro Technology

Take the best of the Imola and Evolution to make the perfect all round Motorsport seat. The Suzuka is now used by many leading professionals around the world and is widely acknowledged as the best design available. Superb lateral location, adjustable cushioning, Suede Tec grip system and an ergonomic design maximise support whilst allowing the perfect seating position with full access to driver controls.

* Maximum side impact protection for upper and lower body

* Adjustable/removable centre cushions

Evolution Pro​

Evolution Pro Technology​

Supplied to professional circuit racers and rally drivers worldwide who demand the ultimate performance, protection and safety. Used in some of the most powerful vehicles in Motorsport, the Evolution now dominates in most high profile series. Drivers are now demanding the Cobra Evolution by name and even take it with them when they change teams. Without compromise, it's probably the finest design in Motorsport seating today.

* Maximum side impact protection for head and body

* Adjustable/removeable centre cushions

* Upholstered as standard in high quality rock fabric

* Available in extra GT width option and extended height version

* Solid Race embroidered badge in Silver on headpad

COBRA Technology Range​

Imola Pro, Suzuka Pro and Evolution Pro are included in the Cobra Technology range, these seats are full carbon with alcantara fabric

COBRA Bucket Seat Pricing Structure​

*NOTE:- Side Mounts Are Not Included In The Seat Price, all prices shown Inc VAT *​

*NOTE:- COBRA Pricing Structure Ammended To Reflect Additional Reductions 09/03/09 *

Extra pricing for seats finished in 2 different coloured fabrics RRP £60 per seat. Groupbuy price £30 per seat​

Side mount prices inc vat

Retail
Steel 4mm £82.50
Alloy 5mm £92.50
Polished 4mm £109

Groupbuy
Steel 4mm £74.25
Alloy 5mm £83.25
Pollished 4mm £98.10​

NON FIA Approved K Sport Seats​

RRP - £224.25
1-9 seats - £201.83
10 + seats £190.60

LTS Performance except all major credit and debit cars.

Delivery charge is £15 for one seat and £18 for two seats

As usual, this Group Buy will run for a period of 1 month from the start date of this thread. Shortly after this time, the thread will be locked and prices will revert back to RRP.

Confirmed Orders​

iansevoviii :- (x2) K-Sport Seats
Lengthmeister:- (x2) K-Sport Seats
AndyF_RSX :- (x1) COBRA Imola (Red)

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Pending Waist size check

iansevoviii 2x K-Sport

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
*subscribes* while he chooses thanks for the timely group buy :D

QUESTION: 10 sets/pairs of seats TOTAL or per type??

·
Registered
2,968 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
As long as we get to choose a colour for the inserts then I'll have a Cobra Imola in red please Ken.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
What is the weight of the Imola Pro in Grp? Will I still be able to use the standard seatbelts?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
cool

i would like 1 suzuka pro grp but in red....and whats about rails...?
have you got a pic in red you can put up...cheers mark

oh nice one bhp:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
okies and is that total on the GB or per seat type ian?
per seat type, so in my case i want the KSports, if 5x people get 5xpairs = 10 seats we get them at the £165 price :D

Sorry Nick, fell asleep before your response :mhihi:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Im subscribing for the future so I dont forget about this thread-

Is there options for sidemounts on the Cobras and K-sports as they arent included in the prices?

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Pending Waist size check

iansevoviii 2x K-Sport
*subscribes* while he chooses thanks for the timely group buy :D

QUESTION: 10 sets/pairs of seats TOTAL or per type??
As long as we get to choose a colour for the inserts then I'll have a Cobra Imola in red please Ken.

Cheers

Andy
wow those k sports are great value:smthumbup
are there going to be mount options ?
i would like 1 suzuka pro grp but in red....and whats about rails...?
have you got a pic in red you can put up...cheers mark

oh nice one bhp:smthumbup
per seat type, so in my case i want the KSports, if 5x people get 5xpairs = 10 seats we get them at the £165 price :D

Sorry Nick, fell asleep before your response :mhihi:
+1 plus cost of seat mounts..
Guys,

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, but it's due to shift work and the fact I'm trying to get a white moneypit parked in my garage back on the road :D

I've updated the initial thread as there was an error in the K-Sport seat prices (Lee apologizes). The K-Sport prices didn't include VAT but the COBRA's did.

I've now amended the K-Sport prices, and have also put the list of side mount options and prices as supplied by Lee @ LTS.

There were a few gaps in the initial thread, but I wanted to get the ball rolling as I knew there were several potential interested parties :thumbup:

Regarding the more specific questions regarding the seats, Lee will be along as soon as practicable to answer the questions, but he's back and fore hospital as Sarah isn't too well again :blah:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Sill count me in for K-Sports please x2, Will probably be the Alloy 5mm sidemounts.

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
im thinking TA 2010 so i need FIA :( otherwise id have k sports

·
Registered
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
cobra seats are a pain in the a-hole to fit properly unless you weld in FIA cds tubes.

my evo 6 has the OMP subframes, then i had to mount the cobra side mounts to that, then i had to mount the seat to the side mounts, then i was too far from the pedals and helmet touched the roof. in the end i had some ally side mounts made to lower the seat but they're no good for racing so i've had to get CDS tubes welded in.

beware before you buy these seats that it is NOT bolt in and go!!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.