Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
contact [email protected] m8 he will do you a good price for one we changed ours last weekend.dont forget your gearbox and transfer box oil as well m8,as for price for fitting cant help you there we fitted our own.we went for the exedy racing clutch and its lovely jubbly.hope this helps you m8.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just got my evo 2 and the clutch is slipping! only paid £180 for the clutch (standard) but prices for fitting are well expensive! Looking at about £350.
All in all im looking at over £500 to fit a bloody clutch. rip off.
I aint got it done yet, i was hoping to find somwhere cheaper to get it fitted in essex. any ideas?

sorry to jump in on ur thread mat.

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
jimsevo2 said:
I just got my evo 2 and the clutch is slipping! only paid £180 for the clutch (standard) but prices for fitting are well expensive! Looking at about £350.
All in all im looking at over £500 to fit a bloody clutch. rip off.
I aint got it done yet, i was hoping to find somwhere cheaper to get it fitted in essex. any ideas?

sorry to jump in on ur thread mat.
Speak to RICH (RGmotorsports) , as he should't be too far from you , and good prices as well ;) .

mike.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I reckon I'm looking for new clutch too, not bothered about the fitting, just buying it. Is it best to replace the full assembly? What is the big differences between the above clutches mentioned??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts