Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, mine gets really dusty/static and has a few marks on, what's the best way to clean these ??:blush::blush::confused:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
u tft staffi?

if you are dont touch it with anything with alcohol in it. BAD BAD for the screen.......

you want some cleaner gel for a plasma tv really. dont use too much, streaks like mad :wallbang:

on a 21 inch monitor its good, on a 42 inch plasma the stuff is a mare :goingmad:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hope you paid for taking that picture, by the look on the face doesn't seem like there was an offer of a free modeling session at the time of taking the pic :lol: lovely pooch tho Pete!

·
Registered
229 Posts
i clean our laptop with babywipes but it smears it,i havent dared clean the tv with anything incase it ruins it lol

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
You can buy cleaning wipes for screens from PcWorld Maplins etc, i would not use anything else to be honest.....

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Pete, get something up on the screen, maybe Red tube or similar;) give your fleshy polish container a good old shake and squirt on the screen, then wipe off before it dries so as not to leave snail trails everywhere.
If that doesnt work....F*ck it , it was better than doing the cleaning :mhihi:

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
Pete, get something up on the screen, maybe Red tube or similar;) give your fleshy polish container a good old shake and squirt on the screen, then wipe off before it dries so as not to leave snail trails everywhere.
If that doesnt work....F*ck it , it was better than doing the cleaning :mhihi:
:crackup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Just use a soft tissue with warm water, make sure its just damp, give it a gentle wipe, then get a dry tissue to take any streaks out, dont use any cleaners on it, water will do or you can buy lcd cleaner, but a tissue is as good.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts