Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched this video and what a load of rubbish. I agree with many choices he made and says about an Alfa being abou the fastest 4 door saloon!!!! Of course he didn't mention the Evo which came 16th, one place higher than the 22b!
All he really seemed to mention was Jaguars which everyone knows he loves (borrrrrrrring).
Oh and he did mention the Porsche 911 turbo (2nd), which without a doubt is an awsome car!

Oh well, took some of the bordom out of Xmas.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hes a ...,,.,.,anyway his views r his own personel opinion and dont reflect or compare the cars at all:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still some good viewing you gotta say..........its got cars in in what more can you want.........women you might say, its got that lurrvly bonus part of those sweet ladies getting into the roadsters :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lewis.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clarkson is fulla crap, He'd think up anything to sell a few videos at this time of year. A while back he said the Ferrari F355 was THE best car in the world, and like he said himself what could of changed his mind?? .
An E-type???, correct me if i'm wrong here but wasn't the E-type around when he pronounced the F355 the best??. I dunno if he's gone all patriotic with the Jag thing or he just had to say something different!
Anyway the F40 will always get my vote as number 1!!:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rosco:
says about an Alfa being abou the fastest 4 door saloon!!!!
I suggest you watch it again - he doesn't say the Alpha is the fastest four door saloon. He does say it's possibly the best. (I'd certainly agree it's one of the best looking :))
Naturally, the Evo and the M5 stand out as being substantially faster (and I'd expect the S600 to be faster. And probably the Holden HSV. And.., well the list goes on)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree.... I bought the vid on 27th...... watched it..... BORING !!!! took it back next day, and got At Full Throttle instead..... much, much better.... satisfied monkey xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! :D Anyone who bought about a video with JC hosting deserves to be slapped on the face with a wet pitta bread, unless of course you wear slippers and are a pipe smoker (no offence to farmers :)

You knew before buying, JC talks sh*t, U bought it, watched it, no change JC still talks ****, come on people trust your instincts (and avoid being slapped by a wet pitta bread ;) ;) LOL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fortunately I didn't buy it, but got given it the missus for Xmas!!!
Still I could always go and change it down Woolies I suppose.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually got this for Xmas. You must have a different version to be though Rosco because in my version the Evo came in at 15th and the Scooby at 16th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts