Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just got in from work's Xmas do :D:D, so here goes

I'm not rich enough to have owned loads of the world's best cars, so when I had the good fortune to indulge myself I wanted to buy an icon! So, with a certain budget, what to buy? Caterham, Elise, Scooby STi, Skyline R33, you name it, I tried it. I ended up with an Evo, no excuses, no ifs, no buts, it was, IMHO, the best. That's why I bought it, that's why I love it. Some may disagree, fair enough, just don't expect me to agree with you (especially on the MLR;)) .

Merry Xmas:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have to say I've come from the 'other' end of the market where people are driving round in Rarri's, TVR's and Lotus's. It all got a bit too much for me to do all that and a mortgage so here I am!! Fact is, in those circles, EVO's are very highly regarded even if they're not as pretty, luxurious or exclusive. The subaru's? They're not held in anywhere near the same esteem. I think some of this might be to do with the fact that when you seem scoobys running on trackdays or sprints they're nowhere near the rest.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Oil Goon come on man the Octavia RS, Jesus the depreciation is bad enough in the EVO let alone the Skoda, anyway the Civic is designed to REV to 8k. Honda's engines are far superior, lets face it they build F1 motors so I think that speaks for itself. Put the two side by side and the Civic will **** all over it.

EVO - no compromises :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.