Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good was that game :)

Best game I've seen in a long time and Chelsea gomarching on, eh ;)

Not a Chelsea fan but was great to watch :cool:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barca were impressive though ;)

My guys play against Arsenal tomorrow :D

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No offence to the Arsenal fans but now hoping Bayern can woop there ass tomorrow again :angel: :angel: ;)

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
mate i was so happy thank God a british team beat the best of europe, glory be to God for granting victory to chelsea

God willing i hope arsenal do something tomorrow

i dont support man u but would have been nice to see all british teams going forward , liverpool as well when they playing

what a game, when ronaldinho scored their second, i lost my bottle and switched it aff i was so happy when i saw this post

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
great game.

well done to chelsea on getting thru but that ronaldinho is something else. that 2nd goal was top class. unlucky

·
Registered
743 Posts
gota say that chelskis winning goal was a bit dodgy defo a foul on the keeper but im going to take this opportunity to say this

IT MAKES A CHANGE FOR AN ENGLISH TEAM TO GO THROUGH WITH A DODGY GOAL BECAUSE SOL CAMPBELL IN 98 AGAINST ARGENTINA AND 2004 AGAINST PORTUGAL SHOULD HAVE BOTH STOOD...WE WERE ROBBED :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOW ITS SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANYWAY... LETS GET PI**ED!! :drink: ;)

Im a liverpool fan by the way :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evo woolfy said:
gota say that chelskis winning goal was a bit dodgy defo a foul on the keeper but im going to take this opportunity to say this

IT MAKES A CHANGE FOR AN ENGLISH TEAM TO GO THROUGH WITH A DODGY GOAL BECAUSE SOL CAMPBELL IN 98 AGAINST ARGENTINA AND 2004 AGAINST PORTUGAL SHOULD HAVE BOTH STOOD...WE WERE ROBBED :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOW ITS SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANYWAY... LETS GET PI**ED!! :drink: ;)

Im a liverpool fan by the way :D
all the best with your team mate :) and thanks for helping southampton a lil away from the bottom in the weekend its not good to see them go to division one :D i like harry redknapp

·
Registered
743 Posts
i like harry redknapp 2. What you see is what you get with harry. He eats, sleeps and breathes the game. Top man.

Thanks for that Bro, fingers crossed for tommorow. Leverkussen are a bit handy at home and we dont travel well.

Ill be honest with you....im pooing it!! :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evo woolfy said:
i like harry redknapp 2. What you see is what you get with harry. He eats, sleeps and breathes the game. Top man.

Thanks for that Bro, fingers crossed for tommorow. Leverkussen are a bit handy at home and we dont travel well.

Ill be honest with you....im pooing it!! :crackup:
lol me too bros, how awesome it would be for just the british teams to go through :D europe can go **** themselves :crackup:

cant wait for the day when we rule the champions league scottish and english teams :coolsm:

yeah bud redknapps awesome he is up their with my heros , jock stein, martin oneill, wim jansen and bobby robson

·
Registered
743 Posts
Ill be honest with you Moses, I really dont like united but in Europe, I love to see us all do well. Im real patriotic me...

You cant beat going to an International game, Rugby or Footy and belting out the national anthem...makes the hairs stand right up all over me!! ;)

I like Mourinho because he's a character, we lost cloughie but gained mourinho... different i know but you catch my drift bud... :coolsm:

when Mourinho talks, you never know what he's gunna come out with. I love that....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cheaters

It is funny no one mentions here that the only reason chelsea won the match was that Ricardo Carvalho stopped the barca keeper from saving the header by a foul(WWE style wrestling) :thumbdown

·
Registered
743 Posts
Re: Cheaters

Kayser Soze said:
It is funny no one mentions here that the only reason chlsea won the match was that Ricardo Carvalho stopped the barca keeper from saving the header by a foul(WWE style wrestling) :thumbdown
read the replys on the previous page dude ;)

i mentioned it.... :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts