1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weebl said:
What BHP is it?
lol lee its one of the fellow members in the falconry forum :D

i borrowed my mates luggar x saker hybrid falcon for a week :D it was awesome, im gonna buy a harris hawk soon

and also a kestrel as a pet

guys this is the biggest bengal owl i ever seen, its bigger than my mates , its huge

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
the eagle owl.

one of lifes most beautifull and formidable creations.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haroon said:
that's not a pic of you next to the owl moses? :confused:
:crackup: haha bros im a scots pak* :crackup: as u know, that lad is too white to be a pak* :D haha

yes im a nu metal rock lover but def aint my style of t shirt :lol:

thats a lad from the same club :D not me bros

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
C`mon moses,get round my yard and "spark another owl" :D :D :D

inhale........................................................................................................................................................................exhale :cool:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Well aparently its ok for MS sufferers to have some mary jane so i can officially have some but not sell it :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lengthmeister said:
Well aparently its ok for MS sufferers to have some mary jane so i can officially have some but not sell it :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
lol mate so i hear

mate im so sorry bros to hear that, one of my best mates evosaj here and aka ess his nick name here too, he suffers ms, he got it suddenly a few yrs back, **** sake he is 3 yrs younger than me and has kids and its sad to see him suffer, he is crippled sometimes, cant walk and cant use his arms , other days he is fit as a stallion

its sad really

i hope to God they find a cure for it

sad to hear u have it too bud

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
evosaj said:
ameen bros your one brave man mashallah :) u work, u bring up your kids and u tune your own car and never complain, i hope to God if im ever ill, i hope i have your patience and bravery, your my hero bros :kiss: :D makes me proud your my brother and a very good mate :beerchug:

·
Registered
438 Posts
jazakallah my bros

please make dua for my daughter her last visit to moorfields this week
hope everything goes well

ill send u pics of my car a bit more different again (2moro)

salaam

saj

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
jeez,sorry to hear about that saj,ive suffered 20 years now mate.
Just keep getting back up,half of its in your own head mate. :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
evosaj said:
jazakallah my bros

please make dua for my daughter her last visit to moorfields this week
hope everything goes well

ill send u pics of my car a bit more different again (2moro)

salaam

saj
inshallah bros i will pray for her and always do for your family and all the people

inshallah everything will go well and God willing u will get rid of ms and so would length ameen

length yes mate, i got real pi55ed off and one day i just couldnt beleive it, it really made me sad and i was nearly greatin, last yr i was on the phone with saj, he was so chuffed, he got his new parts and fitted stuff to his car, as a young lad not too old. he was over the moon couldnt wait to try it, next day **** he was in the hospital for a week, couldnt walk and jack ****

i couldnt believe it, he was fine just a day before, it comes back so quickly, its sad a man plans things but i dont know whats down the road

but oor saj like yourself length doesnt let it hold back, not once have i seen him complain, his lil girl suffers with her own problems and brave parents saj and his wife, God bless them and people like them, their the real hero's of this world, not footie players and scum rap stars but the real people , ill people, single mothers who strive to bring up their kids and nurses and people who save lives

God bless them all

1 - 20 of 20 Posts