Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help!

I am being tempted to trade the evo in by a big black shiny Merc M class jeep in diesel, I think the thought of not having to service it every 4500 miles and fill up with fuel every other day along with not having chavs stare at me all the time is making my eyes wander...

Then I get onto the dual carridgeway and all those thoughts are blasted out the back of my head and firmly splattered on the recaro seat!

It's just every now and again when I look at my statement online it makes me wonder....

·
Registered
804 Posts
If you want something you don't want to fill up all the time or take for a service constantly there are probably upwards of 5000 cars to look at before the M Series Merc :D

The BMW 535D Sport is a monster, 3.5L D with Twin Turbo's - when moving the sheer torque makes it not that far off an M5!!! Stunning.

·
Registered
804 Posts
If you want something you don't want to fill up all the time or take for a service constantly there are probably upwards of 5000 cars to look at before the M Series Merc :D

The BMW 535D Sport is a monster, 3.5L D with Twin Turbo's - when moving the sheer torque makes it not that far off an M5!!! Stunning.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooh that is nice!

I reckon I want to keep this deep down, I think I would regret it if I sold it now, it's only when i'm not in it it bothers me, if it's in view or i'm driving it then I don't even think of getting rid!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
its a 3.0 not a 3.5 mate, stunning motors though but on top gear they raced on around the track against a 545i and it lost so an m5 would eat it for breakfast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts