Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Cars below about £7k)

I was quite suprised to see the 02 plate MG ZS 180's to be down to as low as £5k - and this was before the Rover collapse.
Quite a bargain - IMO they look good, go well, handle fantastic, but have a chad interior.
Knockhill have them as their sponsor cars and they really impressed me when they took me out in one (in the pouring rain aswell).

Another good cheap car is the Astra SRi 2.2 - get them for about £5k now on a 2000 model. Again, they look good, handle superb and are really cheap on Insurance.

Anyone think of anymore in this price bracket and age group ?

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
gsrgeoff said:
(Cars below about £7k)

I was quite suprised to see the 02 plate MG ZS 180's to be down to as low as £5k - and this was before the Rover collapse.
Quite a bargain - IMO they look good, go well, handle fantastic, but have a chad interior.

A bit like your Focus then! ;)

Another good cheap car is the Astra SRi 2.2 - get them for about £5k now on a 2000 model. Again, they look good, handle superb and are really cheap on Insurance.

Now come come youv'e taken that too far! :D

Anyone think of anymore in this price bracket and age group ?

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Leonard said:
Dont laugh, but i would quite like a Sport KA as a run around :)
:rofl:

;)

You should have seen the one that had an off at Oulton in January :eek: first 20 minutes of the day

Jez

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
InsBro said:
:rofl:

;)

You should have seen the one that had an off at Oulton in January :eek: first 20 minutes of the day

Jez
:mad: :D

Surely it couldnt get up enough speed to fling itself off the track :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts