Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
looks like the 9 needs a good clean, go check it out. why must it be a fq360??

the RS4 is cheapish..

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
The cars a right mess, it would worry me is the fact that most off his cars are CAT-C or D write offs so you dont know the history of this car, IE crashed then sold to these guys cheap, repaired and never recorded!!!

Why not buy one off the MLR..???

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like the 9 needs a good clean, go check it out. why must it be a fq360??

the RS4 is cheapish..
I can get good performance without doing the mods. Hopefully I can get a low mileage one under warranty then when it runs out, its mod time :naughty:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be avoiding that place like the plague lol.

Ive been keeping my eye on the cars xtreme have, they seem like a decent place to buy from, are they? Id prefer to buy from a dealers rather than private.

I had a chat with some evo owners at brands on friday at the track day. Thanks for the chats and helpful info guys.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
i bought my car from xtreme very very good service exactly what they said it was .
not the cheapest about though.:smthumbup

there are also some good guys on here have a look in the forsale section the search button is a good thing on this fourm you can find out alot about a specific car on here.

hope this helps graeme:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
i can vouch for xtreme, bought my 8 from them, and they look after my 9. Top blokes down there....
+1
Although i didn't buy mine from Xtreme they do all my servicing/fitting parts etc etc sometimes just pop in for a chat :smthumbup (Bonus as its only 5 mins away from me :mhihi:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I test drove this car a few weekends ago. As soon as they pulled up I turned to my girlfriend and said no way.

All of the alloys were kerbed. The splitter was scraped. The paint work was terrible; some panels had chips the size of a 20p down to the metal.

The interior was not much better. The dial section was very scratched and the rear seats had chocolate smeared across them.

Whoever bought this got done over in my opinion.

What a heap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts