Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought you might like to know that www.elephant.co.uk is very cheap on insurance. I have got them to quote on my six and they were 200 quid cheaper than my current policy. Give them a go. Just a few questions and they give you a rough quote to see if it is worth carrying on with the full quote, all online.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bad experience with Elephant (part of admiral btw), you go through all the crap online, then the system throws up a error saying you have to call them, then they double the taster price you are given at the beginning, and this was on my calibra not the evo.

beware....lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Insured my other halfs Clio 172 with Elephant and yes it did error when you went to pay, but I clicked the button CALL ME NOW and the phone rang immediaitely. Spoke to a great chap and he even knocked more money off the policy. Got it for £160 cheaper than anyone else.

I asked him about my Evo 6 (import)(insurance due in Jan) and he said yes we do these. I have 4 yrs NCB and he said that they would give me the same NCB as my other half (max ncb) if I go with them in Jan.

COOL !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts