Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
chav buys evo 400

got a call from my cousin today, he said he has just had probabaly the uk,s biggest chav into his shop( ice and security).
he lives just down the road from me, and is in my eyes a complete ****.
his name is michael carroll, nine million lottery winner, and a thug with attitude. :mad:
he is now the proud owner of a evo 8. :(
i hope rhino (gladiators) kicks his [email protected], when they get in the ring for the celebrity boxing thing. :D

no doubt he will be in the papers soon with the evo in the background,
about a year ago he bought a brand new scooby, and put it on the banger track within months, lets hope the evo doesnt go the same way.

·
Registered
787 Posts
He's such a waste of space :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
you might find he'll join us with threads of

'Carbon bonnet wanted'
'My 19's'
''A' post guages'
'which body kit?'
'which are the best flame stickers?'

Oh .... maybe he is amongst us ........ arrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!! ;) :D

·
12,904 Posts
He was in the paper last week, pics of him scuffling with that rino dude. Apparently they started fighting at the press confrence for the celebrity boxing thing. :rolleyes:

I hope he gets knocked out. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Watched that program on tv about him. Complete **** :rolleyes:

hope he goes on holiday and gets arse raped by a blue whale whist swimming and then mauled by sharks, then pecked to peices by seaguls :crackup: :crackup:

where abouts in the country does he live?? anyone know?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Yeah, heard this myself a few weeks ago, dont seem any different to most of us, likes blowing his money on nice cars :D and he manages to get on telly with his. :crackup:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
two evo,s

spoke to my cousin today as to which 8 he had,
his reply was " which one he has just bought two of them"
fq300 in silver,
fq 400 in grey,

funny i read last week in the national papers and zoo mag, that he wish he had never won the money, as its caused him so much aggro :cry:

he is in court in the next week or two, affray this time, just to add to his list of convictions, drugs, stolen property, driving while banned, etc etc.

must be time for a holiday with hm prison,
just my view.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Alan,

I was told that he had an FQ 340, in 'black' will have to confirm when he exits from his court appearance, also the car overtook the wife going like a 'bat outta hell' the other week,

She's been trained to spot Evo's too :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lets just hope he gets band in it before he kills some one. I am not fussed if he kills himself mind :)

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Top job i hope he can afford the MLR membership :rolleyes:
He sounds like a knob but perhaps he will come along for a blast :crackup: :crackup:

Liam

1 - 20 of 46 Posts