Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ryan

I used the Bravenet chatroom - had the same problem - no one understands it. I also had people moaning about Java script. But once the initial problems were resolved it seemed to work OK.

Just switched servers to host the XPower Forum and the new server can host these facilities free of charge |PLS| shopping carts and own e-mails for stupid money. See http://www.venturesonline.com/hosting/virtual-hosting.html The Forum by the way is supplied by the same company as Lancer*****s. Again inexpensive.

I mean who else would become [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm we need to sort this forum out that forum is much better Jerry lets see if I can get some interest in changing things over

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan

Really wasn't meant to OPEN A CAN OF WORMS ....................... :(

The only trouble with changing Forums is loosing all of the BRILLIANT threads we have contributed to over the years!

However, I think it can be done. The Forum LOOK can be changed to match whatever you desire. Look at New MINI Forum or US - Lancer Forums and if you can't manage to do it yourself they have a help service!

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I'm sure we can find some way to archive the old posts off either that or convert them, depends what the back end database is like.

R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts