Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello early owners, the MLR doesn't have a proper register of the chassis numbers of cars - which is daft as its very useful and could help cut down on crime if we ever get multiple (fakes) coming to the club.

Basically, could any E1-3 owner mail me their chassis number (if you think I'm a dodgy fella then use the E1-3 register secretary e-mail on this site).
If you aren't sure where it is, open the bonnet and look at the firewall behind the engine. It is stamped there and its on the shiny metal plate next to it (hopefully they will match :D ) It takes about 1 minute.

Even if you are not in the club (and why not :) ), could you still send it to me with rough details of where you are (country/county - no addresses). Then I can add them all into the database I have. If you sell or pass the car on it would be nice if you could let me know, and also point the new owner in the direction of this club/site.

(I'm also trying to find out if I've the lowest Evo chassis number around - its only in 3 figures !)

Thanks all

TonyC
Evo geek

PS: Any details on mods would be handy. not engine stuff, but Evo 1's with Evo 3 front ends, etc. would be handy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bugger, I forgot...
The colour woudl also be usefull (in case of any dodgy accident caused shell re-sprays) and if any wrecks/scraps (God forbid) a car - could they also let me know...

TC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony, I've always maintained this would be an excellent idea - good for you!

You fancy doing CD5As too? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oooh, I dunno...

You'd be the man for that surely ;)
I'll see how it goes, I'll probably get some 1.8T's anyway so I migth just expand the database - its not hard work...

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm perfectly willing to do it except for one thing - I ain't got the time!

I suppose there are less than 100 in the country, it wouldn't be too hard to fit in. If you want me to lend a hand just drop me a line.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suppose i should thank you very much for just reading my advertisement in Cars For Sale ...........no one else as bothered!Well you know the mods to my Evo 1 here's my chassis number:-by e-mail that is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts