Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my clutchkit finally! This clutch is a great upgrade for the LT's with much BHP. The clutchpaddle is feeling slightly heavier then stock but, after a few minutes of driving everything is feeling normal and it's much nicer then stock.
For me, it's also the first time to push the throttle full open because since my new engine is in the car the clutch was always slipping. After a full pull through the gears the RSM has a very nice number on it's screen....298HP :D The AVC-R is set for 1 bar boost. The engine is pulling very hard, it's a little bit scary actually...

Cheers,

Martijn.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds very good. I hope there will be a chance to see your car this year. Maybe in Assen?
BTW how much does this clutch cost?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Simon,

I bought the clutch at Atectuning here in Holland. They told me that it came from dinamic (U.S) The total cost are 427Euro's that's tax and shipping included. The kit was 365$. Maybe you can find a Centerforce dealer in the U.K.

The clutchkit fits the LT flywheel, order the clutch for a 86 Starion non intercooled. This Starion has a 225mm disc. The later models have the 240mm disc. I'm also using the 88-89 gearbox.

RSM now at 315HP with 1,3 bar boost, clutch holding great!!
Made a 0-100km/uur run 4,85sec's!.
I'm very happy with the clutch!!

Cheers,

Martijn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts