Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, im interested in buying a evo but first i need to get rid of my vvti, i thought it may be worth my while posting on here to see if anybody is interested in a poss swap plus cash, im looking really at a evo 6 and upwards.
The car details are below.
First the crap bit, its got a scratch on the passenger side panel and a few stonechips on the front bumper (its booked it to have them painted on the 14th of this month anybody is welcome to look at it before it goes in, also on the rear near the light there is a slight flaw in the bumper, but you can hardly see it, i can post pick if anybody wants to see it.
The good bit
its got just over 40k full history (just been serviced and had belt changed even though it didnt need it) its a vvti model 2001 y plate (140bhp) group 13 insurance and 35mpg.
its got a vielside bodykit, TRD style rear spoiler, its been lowered 35mm and has 18" monza 100+ alloys fitted with toyo proxy tyres unmarked(£1000), i also last week fitted a injen induction(£200) kit and a vielside titanium exhaust (£680) lexus style rear lights (still have original) Trd style headlamp covers.and a C1 hoodscoop, its got the usual gumf like leather seats aircon, interior wise its got mook custom dials and blue led supabright dash conversion, im also including my kenwood DVD TV (flipout) with built in tv tuner and dts decoder (£3000 when new) the boot tuner has also all the av in and av out to run anything like camera's or a ps2 or xbox, ive also run a ciggy lughter into the boot to make this possible running via a inverter, if anybodys interested pm or email me, if ive no joy i will stick it either on ebay or autotrader, i would like £12000 ono or less if the stereo is taken out.
Your welcome to come and have a look at the motor, its hpi clear and has never been bumped or hammered.
I have a max of 5 grand on top to spend, i would like a evo 6,7,0r even a 8

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated, pics taken this morning on a Lovely sunny morning in south wales :)
If you look you can see the small flaw in bumper, i have been meaning to get around to it but as you can hardly see it i have not got around to getting it done, ive been quoted £60 for the repair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts