Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't give it "I don't watch it"

Even if you don't the misses will bang it on at some point.

Jade and her entourage going in is a stroke of psychological genius!!!!!

I'm just back from India and liking what I see......... :p

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Light said:
Don't give it "I don't watch it"

Even if you don't the misses will bang it on at some point.

Jade and her entourage going in is a stroke of psychological genius!!!!!

I'm just back from India and liking what I see......... :p
I watched about an hour of it last night and found it incredibly boring.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I haven't seen a minute of it, only person i know of that is in it is 'Face' and i can solemnly swear that there's no chance i'll be watching any of it :yawn:

I just don't get what's interesting about it, same with ordinary BB. To begin with it was ok, normal people in that environment (Jonny the fireman, Craig the builder etc) but now it's a freak show with lesbians, gays, asylum seekers, transsexuals etc. It's meant to be a representation of modern day socierty but i know a lot of people and none of them fall into those categories :crackup:

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
TimFerguson said:
I haven't seen a minute of it, only person i know of that is in it is 'Face' and i can solemnly swear that there's no chance i'll be watching any of it :yawn:

I just don't get what's interesting about it, same with ordinary BB. To begin with it was ok, normal people in that environment (Jonny the fireman, Craig the builder etc) but now it's a freak show with lesbians, gays, asylum seekers, transsexuals etc. It's meant to be a representation of modern day socierty but i know a lot of people and none of them fall into those categories :crackup:
So Tim are ya saying ya prefer fireman and builders to lesbians :crackup:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
:crackup: Paul, that's a difficult question, the standard of lesbians that i've seen in the BB house i'd probably prefer the men :D:D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
There arent any celebrities on BB. Although I did recognize Dirk Bendict from the A-team. What a bunch of losers, lets hope they make ****wits of themselves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts