Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys, it's come to the point where I'm looking to get some cctv put up as there's getting to be too many thieving t***s about!!
Just wondering what people use or recommend? I'm not looking to spend an absolute fortune if I can help it but obviously safety comes first, been looking at the Swann system, hard wired with 4 cameras 1tb and motion detector all sent to your phone etc..
Any help would be good cheers guys :thumbup:

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
Another vote for Hikvision, far superior to Swann.

Maplins have all you need

Reactions: Andy20593

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
What does the POE stand for, I'm also after cctv, lots of troublemakers about getting away with too much!

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Right guys, it's come to the point where I'm looking to get some cctv put up as there's getting to be too many thieving t***s about!!
Just wondering what people use or recommend? I'm not looking to spend an absolute fortune if I can help it but obviously safety comes first, been looking at the Swann system, hard wired with 4 cameras 1tb and motion detector all sent to your phone etc..
Any help would be good cheers guys :thumbup:
save your self money and buy from here http://www.coditech.co.uk you can even get factory refurbished units like brand new.

swann even got a new system pro out now and ill be getting it soon http://www.coditech.co.uk/swann-hd-1080p-cctv-kit-243-c.asp

I'm using a swann system it works fine

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What does the POE stand for, I'm also after cctv, lots of troublemakers about getting away with too much!
Far too many mate! Unfortunately have to take things into your own hands sometimes as the powers that be don't tend to be bothered!

Thanks for the info guys much appreciated! Will be having a look and getting some asap. :smthumbup:smthumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts