Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
feed her twice a day i feed mine around a 1/4 of a tin per feed and some whiskas munchies(dried stuff)

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts

·
Twincharger Guru
4,552 Posts
We have 9 cats:eek:, they get 2 tins a day between them and a large tub of cat biscuits always at hand. None of them are skinny!

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
That must be a handful! Have they climbed to the highest point in your house yet?
yes they love looking down on you, really good pets the bengals..

·
Registered
462 Posts
Definately! I have/had one but when I moved into my mums for a brief spell she fell in love with the cat and the rest is history, now I fancy another for myself thinking about going for silver this time (last one was brown spot). What breeder did you use?

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
We have a three quarter Bengal which is very muscly, and tall, he's always really active and on the go all day so eats for England!

Our cats are very spoilt and i feed them when they ask (athough they only eat as much as they want/can) and are never greedy, and they're all healthy, But our Bengal eats the most :eek:

Cats are like humans i suppose, they all eat differently, just feed her what she's happiest on, and worm regularly cos as you know they'll never stop eating if they have these :blah:

Oh, and can we see a pic...please? :D

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
Definately! I have/had one but when I moved into my mums for a brief spell she fell in love with the cat and the rest is history, now I fancy another for myself thinking about going for silver this time (last one was brown spot). What breeder did you use?
we got both ours from here http://www.gayzette-bengals.co.uk/ between Mintlaw and Fraserburgh http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

really nice folks and there cats are brilliant. which generation do you fancy F1,2,3,4 or sbt?

silver bengals are nice...

·
Twincharger Guru
4,552 Posts
just like you eh:mhihi:

yes i know i,m hardly a bean pole myself but couldnt resist dude:blush:
I've been on a diet & lost 2 stone.....:D.

One of my cats (Stig) is on kitten food while he recovers from being hit by a car on Tuesday. Poor soul has to stay in a cage for a month to let his hip heal after it was dislocated:cry: He's lucky to be alive!

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
I've been on a diet & lost 2 stone.....:D.

One of my cats (Stig) is on kitten food while he recovers from being hit by a car on Tuesday. Poor soul has to stay in a cage for a month to let his hip heal after it was dislocated:cry: He's lucky to be alive!
i could do with shedding a couple of stone myself:blush:

stig, cool name...

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
lovely looking Bengal see yaa ;) Awesome hunters,i worked in a house that had 3 of them,they would catch anything mice/birds/squirrels,the only problem was when they brought you their "trophy" to show off :blah:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts