Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I hope Darin and the MLR organisers decide to run this like they did in 2012 with the 180 off the start straight and the 180 back up towards The bus stop.

That made it far more interesting IMO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
never did combe in 2012 but from the videos iv seen it looked a lot of fun did like it last season would be nice to try 2012 circuit this year

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
I don't think it will happen due to cars crossing over and the time it takes to get back past the pit lane, we found on he day that it slowed everything down.

Lee

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think it will happen due to cars crossing over and the time it takes to get back past the pit lane, we found on he day that it slowed everything down.

Lee
I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes the turnaround of the runs is too quick.

Having a little but more time between runs (ie a minute rather than 45s) would only mean one less run during the day.

Plus it would give the chocolate piston brigade a little longer to spray water on their top mounts :crackup:

Might mean fewer stoppages due to breakages as well.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I say run it in reverse - just in case I don't manage to work out why my car is still understering when turning right by then :lol:

·
Registered
8,232 Posts
I did love that track.................So can't wait Need to start working on my car once back from rich's place ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hope not because Im entering my GTR and I'm fairly sure it would be a 3 point turn!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes the turnaround of the runs is too quick.

Having a little but more time between runs (ie a minute rather than 45s) would only mean one less run during the day.

Plus it would give the chocolate piston brigade a little longer to spray water on their top mounts :crackup:

Might mean fewer stoppages due to breakages as well.
There were 1 to many rounds... I was 2nd on second from last run, and held it right to end :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts